Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
- Always try to exhort others to look upon you favorably.
- Make lots of assumptions about situations and be sure to treat these assumptions as though they are reality.
- Then treat each new situation as though it's a crisis.
- Live in the past and future only (become obsessed with
how much better things might have been or how much worse things might become).
- Occasionally stomp on yourself for being so stupid as to follow the first four rules.